Saturday, June 03, 2006

Last Few Days

Thursday - June 1st

warmup + 20min @ 6% grade, 12:00min/mile. This effort felt easier than the one on Tuesday, although my left foot was hurting pretty bad later in the day. This was the same pain I had at the beginning of the season when I started training - I didn't really notice it had gone away until it came back.

We also signed up for Imogene today. So far it's myself, Molly, Jennifer & Conrad, Doug & Sandy, and Matt.

Friday - June 2nd

Was going to do something longer in the flatirons, but I did an easy hike up Mt. Sanitas instead. I tried to keep my heart rate < 135, and as a result my time was 37:00 to the top. It was a gorgeous day, and nice to be on Sanitas but avoid the weekend crowds.

Saturday - June 3rd

Went back to Boulder with Molly, Andy and Owen. We hiked the North Shanahan trail to Fern Canyon and went about ~ 1/2 the way up Fern Canyon. With all the hiking/running I've done in the flatirons, I had never been up these trails before. On the way down I ran down the Fern Canyon trail and out the Bear Canyon service road to where it meets up with Bear Mtn Drive (the normal parking area for Seal Rock). pictures to follow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home