Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Restaurant Week

Wednesday, June 14th

Through some quirky events I've eaten out for just about every meal the past week. Friday lunch - Ted's Montana Grill, Friday dinner - Pasquini's, Monday dinner - The Mediterranean, Tuesday breakfast - Cafe Mondo, Tuesday lunch - Ted's Montana Grill (again), Tuesday dinner - My Brother's Bar, Wednesday lunch - Jewel of India buffet. I also hadn't run in 4 days. These two things (OK - probably mostly the Inidan buffet 2 hours before I ran) led to a pretty dismal performance.

My original plan was to do 20 min @ 8%, 12:00min/mile. I made it through 6 mins, and was working way too hard. I took a 2 minute rest, then resumed at 6%. Did another 6 mins, and I just wasn't feeling it, so I did another 6 mins of flat and called it quits.

I was a little dissappointed because I felt really good on my last hill workout. I think I feel better when I run more often. After Saturday's long run I knew I wasn't up to running on Monday, but I probably could have run yesterday. I had a little pain in my right foot during warmup, but that went away. I think I'll try again tomorrow - after dinner tonight at Mead Street Station (as I said, it's been a quirky week).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home