Monday, June 19, 2006

Flagstaff, etc..

Thursday - June 15th.

After a miserable effort on Wednesday, I ran again on Thursday. Warmed up, then did 20 mins @ 9:13min/mile. It felt a lot better than my previous effort a couple of weeks ago at the same speed/time. I also got a chance to see Tiger bogey his first 3 holes of the U.S. Open en route to his missing the cut.

Saturday - June 17th

Molly and I were in Flagstaff for Nate & Aubrey's wedding, so she took me to some of her old stomping grounds. We did a run on the Flagstaff Urban Trail System, out toward the fairgrounds. Ran for just over an hour - probably about 6 miles. We slept in a little bit, and by the time we were finishing it was hot....people were saying it never gets that hot in Flagstaff.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home